SOLD 84 Sparta Ave Sparta Apt 304 Wonderful 55 Plus 1BR in Heart of Sparta
If you're 55+ and seeking a 1-bedroom apartment in the heart of Sparta, NJ--here's your chance! We've JUST LISTED a fantastic 1BR apartment, 84 Sparta Ave., #304, and it can be YOURS. What makes a Seasons at Sparta apartment so special? Read on...
Location, Location, Location
Being nestled in the heart of charming Sparta (at 84 Sparta Avenue) offers wonderful benefits:
- You’ll find the Sparta Senior Center on your own street
- Simply cross your street to reach the Sparta Wellness Center, which also hosts the outdoor Sparta Farmer’s Market Spring through Summer.
- Travel less than one mile to reach Sparta’s main grocery store, Stop & Shop
- Gorgeous Lake Mohawk lies just a half-mile away
- Visit various places of worship, restaurants, the post office and town library within 1 mile.
Entering Seasons at Sparta's welcoming lobby, you'll feel right at home. This community boasts three wonderful common areas for your pleasure: a spacious conference room, a modern media room, and a comfy billiards room. There’s also a common coin-operated laundry room and in-lobby mail room. Avail yourself of the handy elevator or take the stairs, if you prefer. You’ll receive your own private storage unit on the lower level as well ($20./mo.) For your convenience, free, ample off-street parking lies immediately in front of the building.
Control your comfort with your own apartment’s 2-zone HVAC. Tenants pay for electric and phone/cable only. To sweeten the deal, the landlord pays the real estate commission, leaving you with just the $50. application fee.
Check out these glowing reviews from current residents:
"My neighbors are GREAT--I LOVE LIVING HERE!"
"The location is wonderful--fantastic from any direction."
"Sparta is a beautiful location and this building is in a very scenic area."
Apartments rarely become available here. Someone’s snapping up this wonderful opportunity FAST---why not make that someone YOU? Call Glenn Garafola at Team Nest Builder NOW at 973-224-2700! Click HERE to learn more about this fantastic apartment.
- 6thFloorCondoForSale from Zillow
- Bailey from Zillow
- bvpeterson50 from Zillow
- user6278496 from Zillow
- timothy hayes9 from Zillow
- gsuzzo from Zillow
- Christine and Steve P.
- cheuvmom from Zillow
- Kalle Weeks on Mar 23, 2017
- Angela Deluccia
- connokr from Zillow
- Chike Agu in Morristown NJ
- user9042454 from Zillow
- verbarg from Zillow