Seasons at Sparta 55+ Rental Community
If you're 55+ and seeking an apartment in the heart of Sparta, NJ--here's your chance! What makes a Seasons at Sparta apartment so special? Read on...
Location, Location, Location
Being nestled in the heart of charming Sparta (at 84 Sparta Avenue) offers wonderful benefits:
- You’ll find the Sparta Senior Center on your own street
- Simply cross your street to reach the Sparta Wellness Center, which also hosts the outdoor Sparta Farmer’s Market Spring through Summer.
- Travel less than one mile to reach Sparta’s main grocery store, Stop & Shop
- Gorgeous Lake Mohawk lies just a half-mile away
- Visit various places of worship, restaurants, the post office and town library within 1 mile.
Entering Seasons at Sparta's welcoming lobby, you'll feel right at home. This community boasts three wonderful common areas for your pleasure: a spacious conference room, a modern media room, and a comfy billiards room. There’s also a common coin-operated laundry room and in-lobby mail room. Avail yourself of the handy elevator or take the stairs, if you prefer. You’ll receive your own private storage unit on the lower level as well. For your convenience, free, ample off-street parking lies immediately in front of the building.
Control your comfort with your own apartment’s 2 or 3-zone HVAC. Tenants pay for electric and phone/cable only. To sweeten the deal, the landlord pays the real estate commission, leaving you with just the $50. application fee.
Call Team Nest Builder's Glenn Garafola at 973-224-2700 to schedule your tour today!
- Kalle Weeks on Mar 23, 2017
- Chike Agu in Morristown NJ
- bvpeterson50 from Zillow
- connokr from Zillow
- verbarg from Zillow
- Angela Deluccia
- user9042454 from Zillow
- 6thFloorCondoForSale from Zillow
- timothy hayes9 from Zillow
- cheuvmom from Zillow
- Christine and Steve P.
- user6278496 from Zillow
- Bailey from Zillow
- gsuzzo from Zillow